BASES LCI BCNFFF 2022
BASES LCI BCNFFF 2022
The LCI Barcelona Fashion Film Festival team, established in Barcelona, opens the following contest and begins the admission period for original pieces (fashion films) from the 15th of March of 2022 until the 15tht of Septembre of 2022, both included.
The contest is addressed to new talent in the fashion, audiovisual and advertising industries. Everyone intending to participate must fill in the online registration form, acting accordingly to the rules described in the following paragraphs:
1. All participants must be of legal age (18y.o.) and can be of any nationality and citizenship status.
2. All individuals wanting to participate, must fill in the registration form and must attach the following information:
- Link to fashion film from Vimeo.
- Two high quality pictures from the fashion film for promotion.
- Completed registration form where all the credit titles of the piece must be indicated, a synopsis and to which awards the fashion film opts.
3. The cost of the entry is of 9,50€ and will be made by credit card using Eventbrite
4. Entries must be between sixty seconds and seven minutes long. Also, if the piece includes dialogues, they will have to have English or Spanish subtitles.
5. For a fashion film to be considered as an EMERGING category, it must meet the following requirements:
· The fashion film must have a production cost of less than € 3,000.
· The film crew or brand must have less than 5 years of experience in the sector.
6. The fashion films registered in this edition must be produced as of 2020. The pieces with a year of previous production will not be accepted.
7. Fashion films depicting pornographic content or hate messages of any kind will be discarded immediately. Entries cannot violate any laws or break copyright and/or privacy rights (These include musical pieces without license of use).
8. Winners will be contacted via email and announced in the official webpage. They will be chosen by the official jury and commision using plurality vote.
9. The contestants are required to cede their exhibition, exploitation and public communication rights for the pieces to the festival’s organizing team, so that they can be used for promotional purposes.
10. Access to the final gala is free for the first edition of the festival. Winners will have reserved seats and two invitations.
11. The period for comments and claims ends 90 days after the final gala.
12. In the event of a conflict between the team members of one of the entries or a violation of privacy rights or copyrights, the festival will not be held responsible for it.
13. The jury will select five finalists for each category. The fact of winning a category does not mean that the project is automatically disqualified for the others, so the same fashion film can be awarded more than once.
14. The prizes that will be chosen are: Best Photography, Best Idea, Best Collection, Best Art Direction and Best Fashion Film. Each award is divided into two categories: emerging fashion films and non-emerging films.
15. Participating in the festival implies complete agreement with the terms and conditions previously exposed, as well as accepting the organising team’s criteria. The festival’s team reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
16. In the event that an entry would not comply with the terms and conditions, it will be automatically disqualified. also, the organising team reserves the right to leave a vacancy in any of the awards were the entries sent by the participants not good enough to make the initial cut or broke any of the terms previously exposed.